Division Manager - Building Construction
Run your own business! The Division Manager (or Market Focused Business Unit Leader) is responsible for managing, developing, and growing the divisions revenue and scope of business within commercial and industrial building construction in alignment with the units own strategic initiative and the organization's strategic objectives. Day-to-day operations to be led with Safety, Quality, and Productivity, safety being paramount. The Division Manager will develop a collaborative, high-performing management team, and increase departmental talent while implementing industry best practices for sustainable, profitable performance.
- Four-year degree or equivalent in engineering, construction, or business disciplines.
- 15 + years of experience in the building construction industry.
- 10+ years of prior experience serving as construction related team lead (i.e., Project Manager, Design Manager, Director of Estimating, or Project Director of construction teams, where responsibilities include construction, engineering, estimating, contracts management, and client relations).
- Experience managing multiple concurrent construction projects valuing at $25M or more, including ownership of operations, project administration, client relations and all other scopes relative to large construction projects.
- Demonstrated client relationship experience.
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt.
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative.
- Strong work ethic and strategic leadership to get the job done right the first time.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of computer software applications used for project control and administration, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
R.H. White is a family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation since 1923. It has five primary business divisions: building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations. In addition to its Auburn, Massachusetts corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England.
We are proud of our workforce's long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training. R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer's Association of New England (EANE) and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business. Additionally, we've received multiple STEP (Safety, Training, Evaluation Process) Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts (ABC) and the Gould Construction Institute (GCI) over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you're looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining R.H. White.
R.H. White is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
R.H. White ConstructionAuburn, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.