CDL A Dump Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
The driver/laborer will drive a truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials and will also perform necessary piping and laboring functions in support of Construction Services. Driver will need to be available for on-call service response in emergency situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years of previous general labor construction experience.
- Have and maintain a valid unrestricted CDL A driver's license.
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the New England States.
- Ability to read and write English.
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification, or ability to obtain during pre-employment (company provided online training).
- Ability to pass appropriate written tasks and associated Operator Qualification tests.
- Available for on-call service response in emergency situations.
R.H. White is a family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation since 1923. It has five primary business divisions: building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations. In addition to its Auburn, Massachusetts corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England.
We are proud of our workforce's long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training. R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer's Association of New England (EANE) and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business. Additionally, we've received multiple STEP (Safety, Training, Evaluation Process) Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts (ABC) and the Gould Construction Institute (GCI) over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you're looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining R.H. White.
R.H. White is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
R.H. White Construction
ConstructionView all jobs at R.H. White Construction