CDL A Driver/Laborer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Drives truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials. Perform necessary piping and laboring functions in support of Utility Construction Crew. Tow truck and trailer combinations with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) up to and over 26,001 pounds.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all Company Safety Policies and the Company Code of Conduct.
- Transport equipment and pipes to and from worksites.
- Dump construction materials such as sand, gravel, earth, stone, asphalt, waste products, lumber and other materials.
- Responsible for the timely submission of material pick-up/delivery slips from various vendors.
- Must be able to tow truck and trailer combination with a GVW up to and over 26,001 lbs.
- Responsible for inspecting, maintaining equipment, and submitting required DOT records.
- Exercise proper care, maintenance, and operation of company equipment.
- Mix, pour, and spread concrete and asphalt using hand tools.
- Dig, spread, and level dirt, gravel or sand using hand tools.
- Perform a variety of machine and non-machine tasks such as removing forms, placing pipe in trench, jackhammer, and tamping.
- Performs miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities, as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years of previous general labor construction experience.
- Have and maintain a valid unrestricted CDL A driver's license.
- Obtain and maintain a DOT medical card.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the New England States.
- Ability to read and write English.
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification, or ability to obtain during pre-employment (company provided online training).
- Ability to pass appropriate written tasks and associated Operator Qualification tests.
R.H. White is a family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation since 1923. It has five primary business divisions: building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations. In addition to its Auburn, Massachusetts corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England.
We are proud of our workforce's long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training. R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer's Association of New England (EANE) and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business. Additionally, we've received multiple STEP (Safety, Training, Evaluation Process) Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts (ABC) and the Gould Construction Institute (GCI) over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you're looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining R.H. White.
R.H. White is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
R.H. White Construction
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh DUMP Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.