R.F.R., Inc. dba Golden Corral O'Fallon, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service.
- Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
- Aware of the guests’ needs and works to make the guests’ experience pleasurable.
- Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
- Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests’ receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
- Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
- Performs duty roster and meets cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.
R.F.R., Inc. dba Golden Corral
FoodView all jobs at R.F.R., Inc. dba Golden Corral