As a representative for Elements Charity Events, you will begin your career at the entry level, learning the fundamentals of our internal programs and techniques. You will interact directly with the public by promoting our clients. Once you have a grasp on those basics, you will be trained for management where your earning potential is compounded, and you'll learn innovative concepts for operating a business.
ALL OF OUR AVAILABLE POSITIONS ARE ENTRY LEVEL! Meaning, you don't have to have experience, we'll train you level by level on how we promote our clients! We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us.
- Customer Service
- Promotional Assistant
- Team Leaders
- Entry Level Marketing
- Entry Level Management
- A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
- A company that is growing exponentially in a time of economic hardship.
- A company that provides personal mentor-ship and development to every team member.
- A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
- Providing rapid advancement into management.
- MUST be at least 18 years of age
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States
- MUST have FULL time availability as part time positions are NOT available
- MUST have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- PREFERRED Customer Service, and/or previous Management Experience
The ideal candidate also:
- Has great communication and interpersonal skills
- Has leadership ability and potential
- Is hardworking, with great student mentality
- Works well is a team setting
- Can motivate others
- Is confident in their ability to converse with people
- Is passionate about helping children and the future of the community
- Sees challenges as opportunities to succeed
- Weekly pay
- Travel opportunities
- Great company culture with motivated colleagues
- Team nights, R&R vacations, national conventions
- Upward mobility, based on merit not seniority
- The opportunity to hone and develop key life skills