Application Architect at R. Johnson Enterprises Corporation (MONTICELLO)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1 to $22 Hourly
The Digital Solutions Architect functions as a technical lead in the Digital space will develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure applications support the organization’s business requirements and meet the needs of the end users. R. Johnson Enterprises is seeking a strong, highly motivated individual with a keen interest in technology and a passion to deliver innovative software solutions that will help grow the business. The ideal candidate will have experience with Martech systems and understand marketing concepts and solutions and how systems integrate. Strength in working with data and understanding data systems is a must. Good understanding of data privacy and protection, PI, and PII. In this role, you will be responsible to build client capabilities to enable digital marketing across web, mobile, email, DMP, analytics, reporting, personalization, decisioning, testing, display, search and social ad platforms.
You embrace continuous integration and deployment, and are excited by the challenges of delivering next-generation applications that produce our digital solutions. Looking for someone with deep systems integration experience who is well versed at working with data.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related field or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years of hands on experience as a technologist and 2 + years as an architect
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead development efforts across teams
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, integrations, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, resource intensive, integrated and operational analytical solutions
- Provides quality leadership to support the development team
- Experience with integration of SaaS based products
- Experience with cloud based programming, hosting, deployments, etc…
- Experience with Martech products a must; retail media networks is a big plus
- Hands on experience in architecture and design of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, Google, Oracle, etc.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Evaluates, plans, coordinates, and tracks resources (internal and external) and tasks related to application implementation or enhancement.
- Acts as liaison with departments impacted by applications in given application areas. Determines possible system enhancements or new development based on departments’ business needs. Coordinates the training of user departments on new applications and procedural responsibilities.
- Provides assistance to other project managers in designing system enhancements or new systems; ensures technical direction is understood and implemented appropriately.
- Identifies and corrects flaws and/or procedural gaps related to applications being implemented. Ensures quality of enhancements or new procedures developed by team members.
- Leadership: Knowing when to focus on the details or taking a step back to look at the big picture and evaluating an issue. The architect enforces engineering methodology, reviews engineering design packages and drives to minimize technical exposure and risks on projects.
- Promoting a Passion for Technology: The Application Architect is expected to evangelize best practices for application engineering, component re-use, architecture design and technical standards, while maintaining an awareness of new/emerging technologies and their potential application to existing service
- Collaboration and Ingenuity: The Application Architect drives the solution architecture model and ingenuity is crucial to the problem solving and critical thinking skills required to craft successful results.
- Experience leading large, cross-functional teams on complex digital transformation initiatives
- Service areas span e-commerce, digital experience, mobile applications, digital strategy
- Demonstrable leadership skills: mission, intellectual maturity, emotional stability, consultative supervision, and record of attainment through others.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and above average listening skills.
- Capable of coordinating and directing outside resources technically with ability to delegate and follow up, with an emphasis on adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to hold effective meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to proactively identify business issues, research options, and recommend solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical concepts and direction with an ability to program, test and document.
- Proven team player in a fast-paced customer service driven environment.
R. Johnson Enterprises Corporation (MONTICELLO-001)
TechnologyView all jobs at R. Johnson Enterprises Corporation (MONTICELLO-001)