Team Lead, CDP Configuration/Integration
The Programmer II is responsible for making application development / configuration changes to CDP as per specified service level agreements. He/She will understand the business requirements and transform them into configuration changes as per the technical specifications. This process invokes the full software development life cycle, from development, to testing, and finally implementation.
- Follow the CLIENTS SDLC process in technical analysis, programming, test and implementation.
- Work with IT Business Solutions Analyst and Relationship Management Group’s representative to understand and analyze the requirements
- Provide quotes for programming requests
- Configure client setup according to the technical requirements
- Perform unit and UAT testing evaluate test results, make necessary adjustments to client setup, and regenerate output
- Create Implementation packages according to standard packaging process and perform environmental synchronization
- Perform mandatory checks and First Run Assistance after code migration to Production
- Complete Change Management documentation and adhere to change management processes
- Update time tracking system on a daily basis
- As part of the clients SDLC process, work with internal teams (Bill Of Materials, Document Composition, Quality Assurance) to ensure project deliverables are delivered on-time, per the requirement, and as per quoted effort
- Close Programming Requests appropriately and in a timely manner
- Respond to CDP 2nd level production support request according to Development’s production support process
- Mock up customer data for unit and system testing as required
- Provide Peer Review of client setup
- Provide response to customer (internal and external) day-to-day questions/queries
- Provide root cause analysis for NCRs and production issues when required
- Work with IT scheduling and the team lead to resolve scheduling issues as needed
- Comply with our clients Environmental, Health & Safety policies, procedures and report any Environmental, Health & Safety hazards, incidents and concerns to the immediate supervisor/manager. Management will ensure employees are provided with job specific Environmental, Health & Safety information, training and also ensure employees follow workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Educational Requirements
- 2-5 years of application development experience in Windows operating system is required working knowledge of MS SQL (stored procedures, functions, queries) is required
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of one or more object-oriented programming languages is required (C# is preferable)
- Excellent understanding of various file formats is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required
- Ability to work well in a team environment is required
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple projects is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.