Architectural millwork and casework manufacturer's Medical Cabinet division in central New Jersey has an immediate career opportunity for an entry level Salesperson/Project Manager. The role of the Salesperson/Project Manager will be to expand the sales of custom medical cabinetry, as well as manage the sales cycle in accordance with the standards and procedures of R&M Manufacturing, Inc. The Salesperson/Project Manager will be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge in the design, construction, and installation of architectural cabinets which are tailored for the medical professional’s specific field and requirements.
The Salesperson/Project Manager will be responsible for:
· Successfully managing and executing the complete sales cycle from lead generation to final product installation.
· Having a thorough understanding of custom medical architectural cabinetry/millwork.
· Projecting oneself as a knowledgeable “authority” in this subject matter space.
· Providing excellent customer service.
· Building strong customer relationships.
· Interacting collaboratively and efficiently with medical and construction professionals as well as co-workers at all levels and across all functions.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required.
· Sales experience with Medical Professionals is preferred.
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License issued in the United States.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
R&M Manufacturing, Inc. provides:
· Thorough training and orientation program.
· Competitive compensation program.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· A fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding, full-time career opportunity.
R&M Manufacturing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.