Account Executive - WI,OH,IN,IL,KY
R-Zero Systems Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: 28 days ago
R-Zero Systems was started as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic with the vision of a better, cleaner world. We are leading a new standard of disinfection for the places we work, learn and play. Beginning with our flagship UV-C device, we are rapidly bringing to market best-in-class hospital-grade infection prevention products that are IoT connected to make the disinfection process visible. Weve successfully raised venture funding from leading investors and are building out a team. We believe in a better world and want you to be a part of it with us.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our exciting innovative team.
What you will do:
- Understand, position and clearly articulate the value/benefits of R-Zeros solutions to all levels within customer organizations
- Serve as the quarterback and primary point of contact for aligning internal teams and resources with key customer and prospect stakeholders
- Develop short, mid, and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans to ensure success in assigned territory, vertical market, and/or key account base
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and accurate forecasting in Salesforce
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country to support sales
- Demonstrate mastery in organizational skills by efficiently communicating and escalating issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Serve as the advocate of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Achievement/results oriented able to forge long-term strategies AND identify near-term tactical value opportunities targeted at a commercial goal
- 7+ years in a sales role with a clear record of quota achievement and success in technology based consumer sales
- Track record in both business planning and tactical execution, with a clear understanding of the various tools available to drive retail sales
- Proven communication and presentation skills with a proven business acumen experience
- Knowledge in advocate for innovation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Experience with Enterprise level SaaS sales, technology sales, and/or consulting
- Ability to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
We offer a rich benefit plan for our employees at 100% paid healthcare coverage, discretionary time off, work from home first remote culture, EEO focus, and part of a growing impactful well funded start-up.
We are not accepting applicants from recruiters at this time.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at R-Zero Systems