Insurance Agent $15/HR + Commission and Bonus (Please Read)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allstate office located on
160-07 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY 11432
Start date: Immediately
Wage: $15.00 hour
Plus Commissions and Bonus
Average salary plus commissions and bonus can be $30k
Most salary plus commissions and bonus can be $50-$60k
Earning potential is uncapped
Commissions are 100%
Looking for people that wants a better lifestyle, communicates well, seeks for the best for others, has a sales-ambition mindset and eager to learn!
*Having at least current Personal Lines License of New York State will grant you immediate interview. If you are not licensed, we will help set you up for licensing but that expense will be on the employee but will be given the opportunity for Licensing Reimbursement.
*Please submit Cover Letter and complete the assessment for immediate Interview
Snapshot of the Job Requirements
-Looking for an Entrepreneur/Independent mindset
-Must be ready for a heavy, competitive sales environment
-Current Sales background
-Must be teachable & coachable
-Market for themselves - Having Facebook or Instagram is Plus!
-Service existing clients
-Looking for innovative ideas from our agents
-Webinar and in-class training are available
-Heavy on-the-job training
-Need to adapt to multiple software to use
-Have an upbeat, professional personality
Opportunity to grow within the Allstate family since 1989. Agents will receive Base, Commissions, Bonuses, Workplace Supplemental Benefits and able to earn PTO, non-monetary bonuses and much more.
Please note: If accepted, you will be an employee of The Reynold Daniel Agency, LLC. Not of Allstate Insurance. You will be an agent of Allstate Insurance. Only applies for NY, read more below!
The Reynold Daniel Agency, LLC.
160-07 Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11432
We are looking for someone that is focused on sales.
You must be able to make cold calls and prospect.
Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
No experience needed but you must be hungry - we will train and you will have the opportunity to become a licensed sales agent in the future
We are a high-pace, profit building agency since 1989.
We are seeking energetic and hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast pace agency sales department. As an independent insurance professional you will work with a dynamic team of sales agents that share your desire to win. Position pays a competitive base salary with a generous commission structure that works well for those who are disciplined and follow our proven sales process.
We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Sales Representatives to join our award winning sales team. With our insurance agency’s extensive customer care work, and our amazing products and services, we are excited with the opportunity to maintain our momentum and continue to gain market share. As insurance sales representatives continue to drive growth to our locations we never lose sight of our commitment to put “the client” at the center of our attention. If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented and fast paced office.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit independently for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, and make sales presentations
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Make phone calls and set-up appointments
- Cold-call and prospect
- Create your own leads
- Sell Insurance products
- IF not licensed, you will be sent for licensing during the 90 day probationary period
- Flexibility to work independently and as a team
- Be determined and help continue to create a positive workplace
- There will be on-the-job training majority of the time
- Heavy work and competitive environment
- Position will start with a 90 probation period
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A property & casualty personal lines license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please let us know and will send an application to complete. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Do you have any of these traits?
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & the Internet
- Able to make and receive calls daily
- Team-Player-Hard-Worker-Independent worker
- Customer service friendly
- Interested in being licensed and making sales
You will have the opportunity to obtain licensing to quote and sell insurance for Allstate Insurance and for Jay's Agency!
As well as make commissions and bonuses!
We are looking for a salesperson
No experience necessary!
Having experience is helpful, we are looking for these:
- Current 1 year of sales and/or
- Current 1 year of customer service
- Currently have a Personal Lines or Property & Casualty License for NY is an advantage but not required for hiring.
Salary: $15 an hour plus commissions and bonus
(Including commissions and bonuses, agents tend to make anywhere from $20-$45 an hour)
Job Type: Part-time
-Able to buy a new car finally
-Able to get married and buy a home
-Won many trips for my sales
-Earned (Paid-Time-Off) PTO and work benefits
-Awarded a laptop to keep so now I can work from home too!
-I hit my numbers & I was fully reimbursed for all of my travel expenses!
-I love hosting events and supporting local communities
-Able to take my family on a proper vacation to Disney
-The environment feels like home
If you are interested email me your resume!
Join our team and let's make it happen!
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Pay: $15.00 /hour
R Jay s Agency LLCWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to grow and become a licensed sales agent with top Insurance Company!
We are a growing and flourishing insurance agency in the heart of Queens. Beginning 30 years ago our legacy is value and family driven. It is our goal to provide quality value and expert service. #Youragent
16007 Hillside Ave. JamaicaJamaica, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at R Jay s Agency LLC