Oracle Inventory Costing Principal Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
We are a business strategy & technology consulting firm. Our “Why” is underpinned by Relationships, Results & Reputation & guides our way of working. We take great pride in putting clients at the center of value driven business solutions and being a change catalyst to the way people work. The R-CUBED way is unapologetically committed to putting employees & clients at the heart of our operating model. We are energized by mutually beneficial value generation, enabling confident decision-making paths & making a real impact. Our service offerings cover Enterprise Applications, Integration Architecture, Cloud Computing, Managed Services & Co-Sourcing.
Come work alongside R-CUBED & let’s make a better tomorrow together!
Principal Consultant – Inventory Costing
The Principal Consultant will perform a lead role in establishing and implementing leading practices to drive successful process optimization for item master, inventory management and fulfillment, inventory optimization, costing, MRO and MRP inventory planning and reorder processes. The Principal Consultant will document and communicate requirements achieving comprehensive understanding and adoption by the client while ensuring that supply chain solutions are designed and implemented to achieve business objectives and sustainability. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, experienced, and innovative consultant with strong experience in global supply chain management deployments.
- Identifies and analyzes business problems and defines the scope of activities to address leading practice requirement definition, process design, impact assessment and operational streamlining.
- Participates in leading all aspects of engagements including: documentation of project needs; analysis & research of needs mapped to business and technology solutions; gathering, prescribing, documenting and updating business requirements; optimizing workflow processes; mapping legacy processes to industry-leading solutions.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor, stakeholder and user needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business by focusing on process-first implementation techniques.
- Author and review documentation including design, implementation, test, and support documents.
- 5-8 years of supply chain management solutions implementation and optimization experience.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud supply chain modules such as: item master, inventory management and fulfillment, cost management, MRP and MRO inventory planning.
- Experience in automotive or airline industries is preferred.
- Experience in project lifecycle; proficient application of implementation methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline; leading an entire work stream of relevant applications.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading: in the definition of systems strategy; gathering & documenting business requirements; fit-gap analyses; process designs; application designs & configuration; functional designs for data conversions & interfaces; informal unit testing; formal testing cycles; and user training. Contributes to the development of process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis, and change management.
- Capable of communicating in a concise and well-structured manner with strong problem solving, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Exemplary documentation capability upholding the R-CUBED brand standard.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues with an ability to tactfully escalate internally and externally when appropriate.
- Strong ability to present critical thinking, options, decision paths & impacts, and resolutions to all project team levels and users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major or experience equivalency.
Compensation and Benefits
- R-CUBED offers competitive compensation and benefits including
- Medical and dental for employees and their eligible dependents
- 401K program
- Paid time off
- Culture of collaboration and respect
R-CUBED is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law.
Join us and be …One Think Ahead
Get fresh Oracle Master Principal Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.