R+L Global Logistics is seeking a Domestic Account Executive II to join our Logistics team.
If you are already in the logistics field and you are looking for a new rewarding challenge, R+L Global Logistics might be the best next step for you! We are looking for experienced logistics professionals that have a strong ability to build customer accounts and relationships.
Why our employees love working at R+L Global Logistics
- Values "I love working for a company that I am proud to represent based on its morals and people"
- Opportunities "It's exciting to play a part in building an organization knowing that as you succeed, more and more opportunities become available"
- People "While we are a larger company, I've still been able to form new friendships and relationships with the people around me"
- Leadership "I love coming in each day and knowing that my opinion matters to our leadership team"
- Exciting Benefits Including Vacation Properties "I love being able to go to Fort Myers Beach for a weekend getaway"
Domestic Account Executive II Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research leads, develop entrance strategies and qualify your prospects transportation spend to generate new business
- Present R+L Global Logistics full range of services to your customer base, allowing yourself to build a complete logistics and supply chain solution for the customer
- Prepare quotes for new and existing business partners to meet your monthly and quarterly goals
- Confirm customer information is entered accurately in our transportation management system
- Work with the Capacity Procurement team to ensure loads are covered and dispatched
- Communicate frequently with the Capacity team and or carriers to ensure the shipper and consignee are aware of any challenges or issues that may arise
- Consistently track and trace your freight movements from origin to destination and solve operational challenges
- Exude the highest level of customer service
Domestic Account Executive II Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exude drive, assertiveness, passion, and dedication
- Manage complex or emotional transactions promptly and professionally
- High school Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar field of study with emphasis in: International Business, Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing, Psychology, Sales or Transportation preferred
- 3+ years working with full truckload business development and operational environment
- Previous experience in some or all of the following modes: dry van, expedited, flatbed, oversized, refrigerated, intermodal preferred
Company Benefits - Company Vacation Properties, PTO, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Pet Insurance and Group Home & Auto Insurance
R+L Global Logistics is a world-class provider of high quality domestic and international logistics and supply chain services, with a reputation for offering the highest quality freight solutions and services to our customers. With 14 offices across the country, we have locations in Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Fort Myers, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Laredo, Los Angeles, Nashville, Newark, Ocala, Orlando and San Antonio allowing our logistics team to optimize the supply chain process for our customers.
To learn more, please apply online today at www.rlglobal.com