This is an entry-level position with an opportunity to promote to technician. No prior experience required, training will be provided.
- Services fireplaces by troubleshooting problems
- Performs fireplace preventative maintenances
- Completes finishing procedures and first time light up for new installs
- Assists with construction/installation of HVAC/Fireplace/Outdoor Living equipment
- Responsible for loading and stacking rock, stone or other various items onto pallets.
- Operates various types of hand tools.
- Cleans and prepares site.
- Sets braces to support the sides of excavations.
- Cleans site of all rubble, debris, waste and/or other materials.
- May assist other craft workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
R & T Services
Why Work Here?R & T Services provides the community with comfort designs that cannot be found anywhere else. We are looking for dependable creative problem solvers to join our team! Opportunities for advancement are available to those who demonstrate a strong work ethic and desire to grow in the field.
8 Hour/Week Part Time Job starting at $20/hr