- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://youtu.be/ra1L0OVO1og
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers has immediate need for a Social Media Analyst in our Wilmington Service Center. Are you a communications specialist with a love of social media marketing? Don’t miss this opportunity to join a growing team for a leading company in the dynamic, global transportation industry. Send your resume a today to get your career on the road to personal and professional success.
1st shift, 8 am to 5 pm Mon. – Fri.
- Develop and maintain a strong content creation and curation strategy that provides lead, conversion and traffic generation using key social media and SEO toolsets like: Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, WordPress, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram. Grow and develop followers, build online relationships, use organic keyword development and drive traffic to our web sites (i.e., R+L Carriers, R+L Global, You Crate, First Place Condos, Roberts Centre, Big Bear, etc)
- Develop graphics and video to support multiple brands and social platforms
- Develop knowledge of emerging social media platforms and tools, evaluating their usefulness in attaining your conversion and traffic generation goals. Monitor shifting trends in social media as well as changes in platforms.
- Provide creative solutions using social media to align with business goals
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
- Coordinate website content updates as needed
- Comply with company branding standards.
- Proof content and copy with attention to detail.
- Maintain project updates, reporting, and archival duties.
- College Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising Business, Journalism or other similar education.
- Demonstrated core understanding of social media marketing principals
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to leverage Social Media as a business tool
- PR experience, SEM skills necessary
- Experience with social media design
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be team-oriented, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Experience in Social Media presences (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technology trends, evaluating applicable technologies for use within the company.
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop good rapport with staff and vendors to meet customer expectations.
- Willingness to accept and respond to creative direction.
- Can-do attitude. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Experience with the Hootsuite Enterprise Dashboard
- Google Analytics Certified
- Photography experience
- Desire for professional and personal growth.
R+L Carriers is a family owned, privately held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees.
. Excellent Pay with Experience
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Employee Type: Full Time