Shop Foreman / Diesel Mechanic - Military and Veteran Friendly
- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsJUih5XCPk&feature=youtu.be
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers also offers a paid training program for their Mechanics to further their career.
Full Time, Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift
R+L Carriers has an immediate opportunity for a Shop Supervisor/Diesel Mechanic at our Norristown Service Center. Will be responsible to manage and ensure that company equipment meets or exceeds DOT and OSHA specifications. Other responsibilities include tractor repair, preventive maintenance, supervising shop mechanics, and enforcing company policies/procedures. Must have proven basic leadership experience. This is a hands-on role.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have proven basic leadership experience.
- Experience in preventive maintenance of Cummins & Detroit engines
- Experience with AC and Electrical repairs
- Ability to handle major repairs
- Experience in trailer PMs and repairs
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must own your own tools
Excellent Pay with Experience
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA, Pigeon Forge, TN, and Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
R+L Carriers is a family-owned, privately-held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry, and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees. “Pride in our People and Pride in our Performance.”