- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://youtu.be/ra1L0OVO1og
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
R+L Carriers is a Global Transportation Provider designed to provide superior service at competitive pricing through efficient operations and innovative thinking. With over 50 years of service, R+L Carriers has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-owned and operated, R+L Carriers is dedicated to providing superior service by anticipating their customers' needs and responding to their expectations. This dedication to service has been the driving force behind the company's growth and continued success.Job Summary
R+L Carriers is expanding its Information Technology Department in the Wilmington, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, and Ocala, Florida markets and has an immediate opening for a SQL Developer. Successful candidates will play a primary role on all aspects of database analysis, query writing, creation of stored procedures, SSIS packages, SQL jobs, and data movement.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with users to collaboratively define projects, develop and interpret business rules, and debug technical issues when they arise
- Apply business and database analysis skill to gain deep understanding of user’s needs and aid in the definition and creation of solutions that meet the needs of our users
- Develop custom database objects, stored procedures, functions, and T-SQL
- Design and implement SSIS packages and other ETL processes
- Communicate the status of project and planning activities with customers and team members
- Troubleshoot slow performing queries and database servers
- Administer and develop solutions for SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Provide support for off hour deployments and production issues
- Able to participate in an off-hours support rotation
- Experience (3 years’ minimum) with SQL Server 2008 or higher, T-SQL development
- Experience (3 years’ minimum) with SSIS development and deployment
- Experience (3 years’ minimum) with Data Warehouse development Dimensional modeling
- Experience with SSAS a plus
- Experience with Database Administrator roles (backup, restore, security) a plus
- R SAS development experience a plus
- Transportation experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
Excellent Pay with Experience
R+L Carriers is a family owned, privately held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Employee Type: Full Time Required Experience: