• Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
• Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
• Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
• Do you want to work for a stable employer?
• Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://youtu.be/ra1L0OVO1og
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers is expanding its Information Technology Department in Wilmington, Ohio, and has an immediate opening for a Network Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within a predominately Cisco environment
- Provide routing/switching support and best practice recommendations
- Provide recommendations on security tools, security best practices, and technology options for solving IT security challenges
- Provide load-balancer, firewall, and other security appliance support
- Provide mentoring to junior engineers supporting the data network
- Partner with vendors to understand their products and how they can be used to solve business requirements
- Assist in developing roadmaps for routing, switching, and network security technologies that solve complex business requirements
- 10+ years working with Cisco products and software
- CCNA R&S required; CCNP R&S a plus; CCNA or CCNP Security a plus
- Good understanding of technology industry best practices
- Experience defining training, operating procedures, and technical documentation desired
- Experience working with F5 load balancers a plus
- Experience working with Palo Alto Firewalls a plus
- Experience with Cisco wireless and UC technologies a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Employee Type: Full Time Required Experience: