Dock Workers, P/T
• Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
• Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
• Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
• Do you want to work for a stable employer?
• Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://youtu.be/ra1L0OVO1og
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
Part-Time, Various shifts, 25-30 hrs./wk
R+L Carriers has immediate openings for Part-Time Dock Workers to unload and load trailers. Successful candidates for this position must possess a good work ethic, maintain a good attendance record, work well with others as part of a team, and excel in a fast-paced work environment. 25-30 hours per week.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty
- Previous forklift exp in a fast paced LTL environment preferred but not required
- Ability to read manifests
R+L Carriers is a family owned, privately held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees.
Employee Type: Part Time Required Experience:
Less than one year.