CDL Class A Truck Drivers City P&D
- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://youtu.be/FPi6sRVFR5Y
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
City P&D position available.
Our Drivers are home every day!
R+L Carriers has immediate opportunities for City P&D CDL Class A Drivers at our Service Center.
- City P&D - These full-time opportunities will be responsible for City Pick-up/Delivery.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- CDL Class A. (T & X endorsements due within 30 days of hire date.)
- 1 yr verifiable Class A driving experience within the past 3 years.
- Good driving record / MVR.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty.
- Minimum age of 23.
Excellent Pay with Experience
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA, Pigeon Forge, TN, and Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
R+L Carriers is a family-owned, privately-held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry, and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees. “Pride in our People and Pride in our Performance.”