- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://youtu.be/ra1L0OVO1og
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
R+L Carriers is a Global Transportation Provider designed to provide superior service at competitive pricing through efficient operations and innovative thinking. With over 50 years of service, R+L Carriers has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-owned and operated, R+L Carriers is dedicated to providing superior service by anticipating their customers' needs and responding to their expectations. This dedication to service has been the driving force behind the company's growth and continued success.Job Summary
R+L Carriers is expanding its Information Technology Department in the Wilmington, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, and Ocala, Florida markets and has immediate openings for Software Developers with expertise in Microsoft C# .NET. Successful candidates will work within the Information Technology Department producing world-class enterprise software applications in support of R+L’s leadership in the transportation & logistics industry. The candidates will be key members of an interdisciplinary team supporting the company’s enterprise software development initiatives working with business stakeholders to understand real world business requirements and to design and develop related enterprise level solutions.Requirements / Skills
- Develop enterprise applications using C#, .NET Framework and web technologies
- Understand business operations requirements
- Identify and develop algorithms for planning and optimization problems
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Database design and development (Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server)
- Preparation of development estimates and design documents
- Support and maintenance of existing systems
- Experience (5+ years’ minimum) with object oriented programming in C# (MVC)
- Experience (5+ years’ minimum) with T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Conceptual understanding of software development process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and independent, effective at multitasking, and able to interact with individuals from multiple disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
Excellent Pay with Experience
R+L Carriers is a family owned, privately held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Employee Type: Full Time Required Experience: