Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club has immediate need for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Responsibilities will include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and maintaining various types heavy equipment, including excavators, front end loaders, dozers, finish graders, compactors, trenchers, backhoes, loaders, dump trucks, and other pieces of equipment.
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
- Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
- Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- History of safe work habits
- Good communication skills
- Maintains a great attitude toward work
- Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
- History of working with different forms of heavy equipment
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!