Class A Tractor Mechanic
- Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
- Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
- Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
- Do you want to work for a stable employer?
- Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort?
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsJUih5XCPk&feature=youtu.be
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN. R+L Carriers also offers a paid training program for their Mechanics to further their career.
Hours: Various shifts
R+L Carriers has an immediate opportunity for a Class A Tractor Mechanic at our Service Center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day equipment maintenance on the fleet equipment consisting of preventative maintenance and minor to medium repairs to class A trucks, trailers, and forklifts. Diesel engine experience required. Experience in maintaining trailers, overhead doors, lift gates, dollies, welding, and working on forklifts is preferred.
- Perform computerized 3 axle alignments
- Perform oil changes and grease trucks and inspect units
- Need experience in preventive maintenance and Cummins & Detroit engines
- Need experience in AC and Electrical
- Minimum 2 yrs experience
- Must be able to handle major repairs
- Experience in Trailer PMs and repairs
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have own mechanic tools
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!