Field Support (Help Desk) Level II - Full Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1997 in Gravette, AR, as a packaging and logistics company, R&R Solutions has evolved into a client-focused solutions provider delivering the highest quality of services and support.
R&R works with clients in developing and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. As a Solution Concierge, R&R offers a wide range of services encompassing both technology and custom solutions. R&R has developed and deployed some of the largest technology solution offerings in the industry. The R&R client base ranges from Fortune 500 to up and coming start-up organizations.
A Field Support (Help Desk) Technician to answer calls primarily from our technicians in the field, to monitor site progress, to instruct and advise on scope changes, to troubleshoot/escalate issues through appropriate paths as needed, and accurately record all the aforementioned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone calls and other inbound requests for technical support.
- Log and track all site information using R&R customized web portal, maintain project collateral and problem documentation.
- Properly identify, research, and resolve technical problems for technicians by providing knowledge gained and through a knowledge database.
- Prioritize technician incidents, requests, and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately, and applies the escalation process when necessary.
- Update the Team Leads, the Project Managers, and the PMO with notification of impacting issues, and report on-going issues through trend analysis.
- Continuously update site logs with information provided by technicians in the field.
- Monitor technician time on site and escalate.
- Follow up with technicians to ensure that their issues are resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- React to high priority issues, and escalate impacting issues to Field Support Supervisor.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work overnight if required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow providing accurate documentation and accountability
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions, with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Versatility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Desire to be a member of a small team supporting technology deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years of related Help Desk or technical support experience
- Practical knowledge of POS systems
- General knowledge of networking principals
- Proficiency in MS Operating Systems and the MS Office suite
Level 2 Requirements:
- Hands on experience with Linux command line
- Some experience with remove Linux administration, operational support and problem resolution.
- Intermediate proficiency with network communications and configuring devices from the physical layer to the transportation layer. Must understand layer 2 and layer 3 network communications.
- Will vary depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental Insurance options
- 401k after one year
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Monthly employee appreciation day!
- Popcorn Friday every month!
R&R Solutions values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. R&R is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Get fresh IT HELP DESK Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.