- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Client Representative
Department: Sales& Support
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: R&R Solutions is in search of a Client Representative - Sales based in Gravette, AR (Northwest Arkansas).Location of the role can be based in Northwest Arkansas or a key US city. The role will require travel based upon the needs of the business, in support of the business.
The role will be responsible for developing and securing a new client base of business. This role will focus on developing strong relationships to drive new lines of business. You will also work across product, R&D and development to help ensure the client's needs are being met with the on-going development of the solution set.
- Primary job duty is to seek out new clients and sell solutions including, technical services, logistics, project delivery, hardware, and software solutions
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 to 5+ years proven experience in solutions selling, software sales, consulting services and /or delivery experience is a must
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing technology solutions to complex retail organizations
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT executives
- Expertise in developing relationships with C-Level Executives in IT and Business areas applicable to stores and ecommerce
- Solution Selling within Software and/or Services experience is required
- Demonstrated quota achievement and territory growth
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
- Travel of 25% to 50%
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position
BusinessView all jobs at R&R Solutions