e.i.p. is a leader in providing quality products and solutions to consulting engineers, contractors and end users. We offer highly technical devices that deliver energy savings and contribute to the overall well-being of the buildings we serve. Clients have grown to rely on our expertise and support to ensure successful outcomes. e.i.p. is continuing to expand and remains highly competitive in the Chicagoland marketplace, throughout the state of Illinois and Northern Indiana.
We are seeking an outgoing and proactive Technical Sales Support Specialist who will work directly with our established network of consulting Engineers and contractors to assist Sales staff in quoting, pricing, and delivery of products to end users. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify customer product requirements by establishing rapport with new and existing customers.
- Interface with existing potential customers to identify new or continuing business for their product lines and needs.
- Coordinate customer RFQ (Request for Quote) to obtain cost estimate, quote, and follow-up leading to sales orders.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Follow-up to resolve customer product shipment issues and/or product rework, if required.
Qualified candidates will have:
- An Associate's degree in a technical field.
- Some experience or a strong interest in HVAC control systems or the construction industry
- Experience providing technical knowledge to customers
- Time and scope management for multiple projects.
- Be self-sufficient and articulate. Must be able to consult with designers to lay out job and answer technical inquiries.
Paid medical insurance and opportunity for bonuses! This is an outstanding opportunity for an entry level candidate with related internship experience. Visit our website at https://eip-hvac.com/