Survey Field Crew Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Come and grow your career with us! R&R is an award-winning civil engineering/surveying company headquartered in Denver for over 33-years.
At R&R, we have immediate opportunities for motivated individual that are interested in being part of a growing, innovative, and energetic team working on a diverse range of project types including residential, commercial, large mixed use, energy, hospitality, healthcare, education, and municipal projects.
This position will oversee and direct survey crews with construction projects. They will oversee the construction surveying field crew team and offer input and expertise. This candidate will have a proficient understanding of surveying and land development. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual interested in advancing their skills and sharing that knowledge with fellow staff.
- Oversee Construction Survey Field team to ensure all deadlines are being met
- Review quality of work to ensure accuracy
- Assist in creating construction staking point files; as well as the creation of digital terrain models and As-Built drawings for submittal.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans for generating field layout data
- Search legal and survey records and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed
- Perform earthwork volume calculations
- Self-motivated and organized with good decision-making skills
- Review and maintain records to ensure most current data is used
- Proficient with Surveying equipment and software - Trimble preference
- Communicate with team members and interface with clients
- Assist with performance reviews and coaching
- Communicate with superintendents to ensure client satisfaction
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience associated with field surveying work, including supervision of minimum 2-4 survey crews
- Experience with AutoCAD for creating field drawings
- Clean driving record AND valid driver’s license
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Communication is part of the job - the better you are at it, the more successful you will be
- Attention to detail
- Sitting, walking, kneeling, squatting and frequently lifting of up to 40 pounds
- Office and Field requirements - be prepared for all weather elements when in the field
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Job type: Full-time
- Dependable (we expect our employees to be committed to coming to work every day)
- Results Oriented (follow through on commitments and deadlines)
- Personal Accountability (we like to see you take pride in a job well done)
- Passionate about providing the highest level of communication and client services (we are passionate about YOU as well)
- Passionate about helping others be successful
R&R believes in employee development in addition to not losing sight of maintaining a healthy work life balance that includes a culture of fun along with hard work. We encourage a collaborative environment. We offer competitive pay and a complete benefits package.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Powered by JazzHR
R&R Engineers - Surveyors, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at R&R Engineers - Surveyors, Inc.