- $1 Hourly
Your Future Begins Here!
Invest in your future by joining our work community and we'll invest in your skilled training and development with a rewarding career!
We are seeking a Shipping Coordinator
Shipping Responsibilities include filling material demands of internal and external customers. Accurately perform tasks assigned for material movement. Working closely with customers, and internal representatives, on producing on time shipments. Scheduling logistics per routing guidelines. Following FIFO practices along with ISO compliance. The employee will follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company's Quality System.
What it takes to be a SHIPPING COORDINATOR:
- Certified forklift operator
- Must be able to lift and move 50 pounds
- Ability to train, communicate, and work with others
- Displays ethical behavior and acts with integrity
- Reliability- good attendance history
- At least 2-3 years' experience in shipping required
- Ability to change and adapt to urgent time lines
- Ability to thrive in a fast- pace environment
- Knowledge of using a computer
What you will be doing as a SHIPPING COORDINATOR:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs or measures items outgoing or incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, packing slips, address labels and other records.
- Determines method of shipment, via portals, and routing guidelines
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons verify shipping information.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Inventory control-perform cycle counts and reconciliations
- Performs all necessary computer transactions.
- Operates weight scale and digital counter.
- Routes items to departments.
- Track PRO part numbers of incoming and outgoing movements
- Other duties as assigned
Owned by Arise Industrial Manufacturing
We are seeking a team player who is reliable and punctual and willing to commit to our team having fun while working safe and producing quality efficiently.
We are a custom, precision metal fabricator with a diverse product and customer mix. Work for us and you will learn to perform a wide variety of tasks, as well as get the opportunity to cross-train in all areas.
We believe that the only asset in an organization that appreciates in value is its employees. If you want to work at a family-oriented fabricator that will train you and pay you for higher skill levels, come join our team.
60-650 ton die casting machine
cnc 5000 rpm spindle
Metal Stamping & Fabrication..All types of Metals
Metal Stamping & Forming
Metal Stamping & Progressive die
Safety: Safety is our #1 priority Growth: Invest in infrastructure and training for our team members Integrity: Operate with honesty without compromise Service: Provide world-class service to foster dynamic partnerships with our customers Teamwork: Work together to improve our organization
We offer a workplace community that outshines the rest!
We offer our employees wonderful benefits, including: 401(k) participation, health insurance, vision and dental insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and time off, and a retirement plan.
For consideration for any position, please apply online here. No in-person applicants or employment/temporary services at this time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Everyone welcome and encouraged to apply
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
R&M ManufacturingHamel, MN
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.