Web Developer (.NET)
- Posted: over a month ago
R&K Solutions, Inc. is seeking a motivated and experienced .NET Web Developer to join our growing Information Technology Consulting (ITC) & data analytics team. An ideal candidate will be an expert software engineer with proven experience with on complex data-driven web applications using Microsoft platforms. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidate. Telecommuting options may be available for the right candidate.
R&K is an employee-owned company and an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
DUTIES: Key job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as an expert programmer in the design and development of Microsoft .NET web applications.
- Performs code reviews, oversees test plan execution and performs other duties as assigned on all aspects of software development.
- Analyzes feasibility of technical approaches and provides estimates of level of effort for specific tasks as required by the technical lead and project manager.
- Under direction of the project manager, assists with mentoring and providing oversight of other developers on the project team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics.
- At least 4 years of experience as web application developer on the ASP.NET platform with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- At least 2 years of experience with data engineering for enterprise web applications, to include experience with developing data integration/extraction pipelines in a production environment.
- Experience working in all aspects of the software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to release management.
- Excellent communication skills, to include production of high-quality technical documents.
- US Citizenship
- Specific experience working for Department of Defense (DoD) software applications.
- Specific experience in developing software implementations of data-driven predictive models.
- Current certifications in Microsoft software development platforms.
- Active SECRET clearance is not required, but desirable.
AddressMyrtle Point, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at R&K Solutions