- Posted: over a month ago
R&K Solutions, Inc. is seeking motivated and qualified individual for a Front-End Web Developer to join our growing software consulting and data analytics team. An ideal candidate will enjoy learning new skills, be able to work directly with customers to understand and capture UX requirements and work well both independently and as part of a team. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidate. Position will be based in R&K's Roanoke, VA office and telecommuting/remote work may be available for the right candidate.
Considering whether this is a good fit? You're most likely to love this position if:
• You enjoy creating flexible user experiences in web applications that solve real-world problems for customers.
• You pay attention to details, and like working with data-intensive applications.
• You're ambitious and work hard with a focus on the customer's needs.
• You're able to learn & work with multiple software development tools and platforms at the same time.
R&K is an employee-owned company and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
- Rapidly create user interface mockups and prototypes for review and feedback
- Understand customer business processes and translate them into engaging user interfaces
- Create simple but powerful data visualizations
- Improve/modernize legacy web applications
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle from initial concept to maintenance of mature applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in quantitative discipline
- At least 5 years of professional web application front-end development experience is required
- At least 2 years of ASP.NET programming experience is required
- At least 2 years of developing web application user interfaces with frameworks such as Angular, React or View is required
- Experience with working with customers to develop of responsive user interfaces that support complex business processes
- Proven ability to write code using with ES6+ for modern browsers
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external team members
- US Citizenship
- Experience creating web applications for US Department of Defense (DoD) organizations
- Experience working with data manipulation/query languages/platforms
- Experience in modernizing legacy web applications and user interfaces
- Experience with front-end testing setup and maintenance
AddressMyrtle Point, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at R&K Solutions