- Posted: over a month ago
R&E Supply in Little Rock, AR is seeking a full-time Sales Manager. Do you have sales leadership experience and are looking for greater opportunity? Can you inspire others to achieve their goals? Do you want to align yourself with a HVAC distribution company that is aggressive and growing? If you are saying "yes", we would be honored for you to consider the Sales Manager position at our HVAC distribution company.
ABOUT R&E SUPPLY
Our family-owned HVAC (and commercial refrigeration) distribution business has been in business over 85 years. At R&E Supply we treat our employees like family, and we value integrity, excellence, communication, and relationships. We understand that great customer relationships are essential to our success. We are passionate about our work and dedicated to earning each customer's trust. Expectations are high, but flexibility is extended when employees need it. The Company has extremely low turnover of managers. We are entering an exciting growth phase, and Sales Manager is a key leadership role.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES MANAGER
Sales are everything and you are the conductor of the engine that drives sales growth. HVAC distribution is a people business, and you know customers do business with people they like and that consistently help them succeed. You are successful because you have built a high-performance team of outside sales reps. You have a seat at the table as leadership develops sales, purchasing, and operating initiatives that align with driving sales growth. You know firsthand what customers want, and you make sure leadership receives honest feedback about what is working well and what is not. Most of your time is spent coaching and supporting your team and meeting with customers. The success of your team drives and motivates you, and you are respected and rewarded for the great results your team achieves.
- Coach, train, and motivate sales reps to create a high-performance sales team
- Lead by example and work according to company culture and values
- Achieve objectives through analyzing data, effective planning, goal setting, and good oral and written communication
- Unite the team and ensure reps work as a positive unit and share best practices
- Implement training programs; ensure reps use technology and maintain reporting
- Implement sales plans to acquire new customers and retain current customers
- Maintain deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences
- Prioritize resources to resolve escalated customer issues
- Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with other departments
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Provide input with respect to product mix, volume, and pricing
- A leader that creates a positive, results-oriented culture
- Track record of consistently growing sales
- Ability to hire and coach sales reps to high performance
- HVAC distribution experience a plus
- High energy, optimism, and perseverance
- Sense of urgency, ambition, and competitiveness
- Listen first, speak second
- Unquestionable integrity; easy to trust
- Knack for building relationships
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Working a flexible Monday thru Friday schedule, this Sales Manager position earns a competitive base salary plus significant additional performance-based compensation. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with company contribution, paid time off, and holiday pay. To aid in your success, a company vehicle, fuel card, and credit card for business expenses are provided. You may also receive a moving allowance. There is a $5,000 signing bonus. If you feel you are right for the Sales Manager position, please fill out our initial 5-minute mobile friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
APPLICANT QUALIFYING QUESTIONS
- How many years of Sales experience do you have and what positions have you held?
- How many years of HVAC Distribution experience, if any, do you have and what positions have you held?
- Briefly give examples of how you have achieved sales growth.
- Briefly give examples of how you lead a team to high performance.
- Briefly describe why you believe you are a great fit for this position.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at R&E Supply