- Expired: March 31, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Field Service Controls Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will perform controls engineering duties in the Industrial Automation Field Including but not limited to: Automotive, Defense, Food Prep, Entertainment, Pharmaceutical and Aerospace.Responsibilities:
- Start up and debug of new systems - Siemens experience is preferred but not required
- Problem solving existing systems
- Production support
- Factory Information Systems
- Vehicle Scheduling Systems
- Must be able to travelQualifications:
- Previous experience in the controls field
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Self starting work ethic
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skillsCompany DescriptionR&E Automated Systems (www.reautomated.com) is the industry leader in Controls, Robotics, Laser Welding Applications. In addition, Engineering Services Including Mechanical, Weld Engineering, Simulation, and Service Parts Production.R & E Automated Systems is at the forefront of Technology advancements and we provide a wide range of services to companies in the automotive, aerospace, medical, agricultural, and military and consumer goods industries. R & E Automated Systems provides unique project solutions to meet our client---s demands.R&E Automated Systems goes the extra mile to provide our employees a comfortable work environment while exposing them to new technology, various industrial environments and the opportunity to constantly develop new skills.
R&E Automated Systems
ManufacturingView all jobs at R&E Automated Systems