Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The position will take a lead role in the development of ligand binding immunoassay, molecular and cell-based assays and the design and interpretation of cytometry-based approaches for advancing our drug pipeline
- Will lead assay development and flow cytometry biomarker activities to better understand drug actions and their association with pharmacokinetics and clinical response.
- A highly motivated BS/BA or MS/MA degree with 4-5 years of experience, demonstrated assay development and Flow Cytometry expertise, or a recent Ph.D. coming from projects that developed advanced flow cytometry and molecular and cell-based assay development and data interpretation skills
- Experience with BD Symphony and Fortessa platforms highly desirable
- Broader Immunoassay experience e.g. ELISA, multiplex assays, Elispots etc. (beneficial)
- A background in Immunology or related field
R&D Partners is a national Life Science staffing firm focused in the areas of: Scientific, Clinical Research and Engineering. Our team offers well over 200 years of combined Life Science staffing experience providing consulting, direct hire & outsourcing solutions to the Life Science industry.
Get fresh Scientist (Flow Cytometry) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.