Scientist (AAV Engineering)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Biotech company is seeking a talented Scientist I/II to join our Research group and support the development of novel adeno-associated viruses (AAV) with improved delivery properties. The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of therapeutics across our pipeline and in supporting the translation of research efforts into the clinic. The position requires adaptability, organization, attention to detail, and a capacity for constant innovation in pursuit of company goals.
- Advance the development of novel AAV capsids for targeted gene delivery to a variety of tissue targets with special emphasis on the central nervous system
- Independently design and execute experiments to characterize the biological properties of AAV serotypes
- Generate innovative solutions to overcome technical challenges in gene delivery
- Manage and support research studies with partners and/or contract research organizations
- Present results internally to R&D and executive leadership teams and externally at scientific conferences
- Collaborate closely with members of the discovery, technology, delivery and nonclinical teams
- Publish results in leading scientific journals and contribute to related patent filings
- Ph.D. in Bioengineering, Neuroscience, Chemical Engineering, Virology
- Expertise in protein engineering with demonstrated ability in high-throughput engineering initiatives
- General understanding of drug delivery modalities including AAV
- Experience in next generation sequencing and high throughput library screening
Get fresh Scientist (AAV Engineering) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.