This position requires an individual with MS (minimum of 1-2 years of experience) or BS degree (minimum of 4-6 years of experience) in biology with experience in biotech or pharma (or equivalent). Relevant technical skills include: designing and performing cell-based assays, performing dose-response curves with experimental small molecules and/or biologicals, cancer cell signaling analysis using Western blotting or other techniques, multicolor flow cytometry, Q-PCR, MSD (MesoScale), ELISA, and data analysis including appropriate statistical analysis.
· Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench and reporting back to supervisor and other project team members (presentations, ELN, study reports).
· Proficient in mammalian cell culture
· Experience with a variety of cell-based assays (luminescence or fluorescence-based).
· Proficient in the use of lentiviral transduction and/or plasmid-based transfection methods.
· Experience with gene expression analysis (e.g. Q-PCR)
· Experience with biomarker assay development (e.g. immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, MSD).
· Familiar with application of multicolor flow cytometry techniques and analysis.
· Proficient in the use of data management tools and software for analyzing data sets from various assay formats (FlowJo, GraphPad Prism, Microsoft Office Suite).
· Familiar with calculating IC50 values and other parameters from dose-response assays.
· Good understanding of cancer biology, molecular biology and cell biology (solid tumors and/or hematological malignancies).
· Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.