- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Set-up complex equipment, change over, clean and maintain relevant, critical operating equipment to enable the smooth running of the plant/section/unit.
· Diagnose and take steps to resolve equipment/product quality issues to ensure the continued smooth running of the plant/section/unit.
· Deliver training, development and mentoring of new starters and existing team members.
· All to comply with Good Manufacturing Practice, Safety Health & Environment and standards
• Big Plus* -- Familiar with all aspects of manufacturing (upstream and downstream processes)
• Buffer and Media preparation experience
• Chemical Engineering or Biotechnology degree
• Quick-learner; team player; good communication
Get fresh Critical Facility Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.