- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This global leader in Cancer research is seeking to hire a Data Scientist.
• Analysis of large-scale, omic datasets including RNASeq, Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing, single cell sequencing, high throughput proteomics, and multiplex flow cytometry in order to enable patient enrichment strategies and prioritize combination therapies for Early Clinical Development pipeline in Immunology Diseases.
• Collaborate with other bioinformaticians, statisticians, biologists and clinicians to implement and execute bioinformatics analysis. Write and document programming code in one or more languages (e.g. R, Python) to facilitate data preparation / cleaning, model development, and evaluation
• M.S. in Bioinformatics, engineering, statistics, physics, molecular biology, genetics, or similar
• 0-5 years of experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
• Strong knowledge of programming language such as R, MATLAB, Python or Perl for complex data analysis, data analytics (e.g., Tableau, Spotfire), and databases (e.g., Oracle SQL developer) and reproducible research practices.
• Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills, rigorous and creative thinking
• Exceptionally strong communication, data presentation and visualization skills.
Get fresh Associate DATA Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.