12 Month Contract (Likelihood to extend or convert)
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Analytical chemist responsible for commercial and pipeline small molecule development
• Perform routine analytical chemistry tests competently and independently to generate reliable and consistent results.
• Learn and understand new experimental techniques.
• Demonstrate skills in multiple analytical techniques, such as HPLC, GC, titration, and spectrometry. Author scientific protocols and reports.
• Use data interpretation ability and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot experiments and instrumentation, suggest, design, and conduct relevant experiments
• Maintain excellent documentation of all work including electronic lab notebooks and other documentation.
• Follow GMP and other regulations per requests
• BS in Chemistry or other science/engineering fields with 1+ years of Lab experience (Academic or Research is acceptable)
• The ideal candidate would have demonstrated proficiency with analytical techniques including, HPLC, GC, spectroscopic techniques, mass spectrometry and associated data systems as they relate to GMP pharmaceutical analysis.
• Basic computer skills for Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good oral and written communication skills
Why Choose R&D Partners? · Supportive teams · Ongoing contracts · Weekly payroll · “Refer a Friend” bonus
About R&D Partners Staffing: R&D Partners is a national staffing firm focused in the areas of: Scientific, Clinical Research and Engineering. Our team offers well over 200 years of combined staffing experience providing consulting, direct hire & outsourcing solutions with our west coast offices in San Francisco, Redwood City and San Diego, CA and our east coast offices located in Harrisburg, PA and Tampa, FL. The cornerstone of our success: a knowledgeable and experienced recruiting team. Our life sciences recruiters, clinical research recruiters and engineering recruiters are uniquely specialized. After a detailed assessment of our clients’ needs, we can then identify appropriate candidates utilizing our established network of professionals. R&D Partners takes a proactive approach to recruiting, establishing relationships with experienced passive candidates so when the time is right, we can combine our candidates’ talents with our clients’ opportunities.
R&D PartnersLake County, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.