Aseptic Manufacturing Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provides operational support functions including materials stocking, kit preparation, reagent preparation, cleaning activities, and equipment maintenance.
- Supports technical transfer and additional research level testing activities.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), including Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Support documentation needs, which may including drafting and approval of SOPs, Batch Records, Deviations, CAPAs, etc.
- Minimum B.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, or related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 0-5 years of experience in biopharmaceutical based GMP manufacturing operations, including experience in cell culture and associated downstream processing.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of aseptic processing in cleanroom environments is a must.
R&D Partners is a national Life Science staffing firm focused in the areas of: Scientific, Clinical Research and Engineering. Our team offers well over 200 years of combined Life Science staffing experience providing consulting, direct hire & outsourcing solutions to the Life Science industry.