We are seeking a Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! The day-to-day responsibilities for this position will cover a broad range of activities. As a small company, we expect everyone to be able to wear many hats. We mean it! If you prefer a corporate environment where your job description is well-defined and very limited, this place is not for you.
- Enhancing back-end processes for one of our main products
- Developing new releases of existing software products
- Developing new products
- Supporting our existing customers
- Previous experience and/or education in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Oracle database
- Familiarity with financial terms is a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
As part of the R&D Logic team you will maintain, design and develop business software for the dynamic Life Sciences industry. You will be working in a fast paced environment where you will see the result of your contribution put into usage right away. This would entail that you are energetic, self-motivated, excellent communicator and team oriented.