VP of Marketing - Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: VP of Marketing
Location: Austin, Texas (Remote)
FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE is here: https://bit.ly/VPMARKETINGatRA
RÀ is a full-stack, verticalized developer; "The Tesla of Buildings." We build premium homes with the goal of dramatically cutting the cost (>30%) and time (50%) to build.
We do everything from buying land, developing, building, and sale. We've started by building single family homes in Canada and the US. In hiring, our mission is to develop a team of growth minded individuals around the globe. Together, we are developers who build luxury homes by innovating in every aspect of construction, architecture, design, and software to bring the best homes to market and change the world of development, as we know it.
⭐️ NORTH STAR GOAL: 1B in sales by the end of 2022
🎖️MISSION: Improve human life by building the best living spaces on the earth, & beyond
🔭VISION: Bring joy into the world by housing people in places they loveTHE ROLE
Your role as the VP Marketing will be to develop the brand as an industry and thought leader while spreading product awareness in the Austin, Texas market. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the development, execution, and performance of all lead generation programs.What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop, plan and execute a marketing strategy for the Austin, Texas market
- Partner with sales to forecast and meet/exceed aggressive quarterly sales targets
- Create ad campaigns for brand awareness and lead gen opportunities, allocate spending and deploy resources accordingly
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter strategies
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations based on metrics and analytics
- Proactively evaluate the results of marketing strategy and programs by ROI
- Oversee all content and technical SEO, delivering solid gains in organic search growth
- Spearhead product awareness to prospects and clients in Austin, including go-to-market strategy for new features and product announcements
- Understand local market conditions to identify threats and opportunities and adapt to changing market conditions
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial/startup environment
So, what's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Technology company equity
- Health Insurance
- Work from anywhere
- No office timings
- Paid vacations
- Work with a team of highly motivated and wildly talented people in the fast growing industry of construction technology with the autonomy to make decisions and move fast.
At Rà, we are creating a team of top 1% of extraordinary people from all around the world with a clear vision and a sense of purpose. Our decision is based on the answer "Would Elon Musk hire you?" The team enjoys the freedom of creating their own schedule and with a clear set of priorities, working from any part of the world. Join us in providing human beings what they truly deserve.
BusinessView all jobs at RÀ Sanctuaries