Growth Marketing Director - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Growth Marketing Director
Location: Anywhere/Remote/WFHFULL DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE is here: https://bit.ly/growth-marketing-director-RA
RÀ is a full-stack, verticalized developer; "The Tesla of Buildings." We build premium homes with the goal of dramatically cutting the cost (>30%) and time (50%) to build.
We do everything from buying land, developing, building, and sale. We've started by building single family homes in Canada and the US. In 2021, we've perfected the technology, purchased land and now it's time to scale.
⭐️ NORTH STAR GOAL: 1B in sales by the end of 2022
️MISSION: Improve human life by building the best living spaces on the earth, & beyond
VISION: Bring joy into the world by housing people in places they love
Your role as the Growth Marketing Director will be to lead our performance marketing strategy while generating a quality and reliable growth pipeline for the sales team. You will help create and execute multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns with the goal of selling RÀ homes across the globe. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for creating clear metrics and dashboards to drive performance and achieve the forecasted sales and marketing targets.What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Generate demand for our beautiful homes by optimizing our CRM (HubSpot) and building a scalable and compounding growth model to drive to hit pipeline and appointment targets.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SEM, paid social, and the RÀ website.
- Drive the development and optimization of lead nurture sequences and workflows, build and manage new leads lists and email campaigns designed to sell RÀ homes.
- Manage all aspects of campaign performance - campaign strategy, launch, metrics measurement, optimization, and reporting dashboard.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, and Leadership teams on campaign execution, including the development of content & design assets and digital marketing to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Drive the distribution of high-quality search-optimized marketing content across multiple channels, including emails and social media, to generate and accelerate pipeline activity.
- Take ownership of leads correctly flowing through HubSpot, tracking and developing A/B tests of emails, landing pages, and paid social components.
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities.
- Execute across all stages of marketing campaigns, including ideation, experimentation, measurement, iteration, and scaling.
- Pioneer and create the playbook for additional channels.
- Solve problems by leveraging data to navigate ambiguity and drive projects autonomously.
So, what's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Technology company equity
- Health Insurance
- Work from anywhere
- No office timings
- Paid vacations
- Work with a team of highly motivated and wildly talented people in the fast growing industry of construction technology with the autonomy to make decisions and move fast
At RÀ, we are creating a team of top 1% of extraordinary people from all around the world with a clear vision and a sense of purpose. Our decision is based on the answer "Would Elon Musk hire you?" The team enjoys the freedom of creating their own schedule and with a clear set of priorities, working from any part of the world. Join us in providing human beings what they truly deserve.
BusinessView all jobs at RÀ Sanctuaries