Job Summary: The Business Intelligence and Custom Report Building Analyst will work with Qvinci’s Customer Success, Sales, Technology and Executive Teams to:
- Design, build and implement custom reports, business intelligence, KPIs, reporting packages (including integrated charts and graphs) through the analysis of our customers’ financial data extracted from QuickBooks accounting files with the use of Qvinci’s Excel™-like Report Editor
- Design, build and implement new and innovative business intelligence templates for the accounting, franchise and multi-unit markets using Qvinci’s Excel™-like modeling tool
- Identify both proactive and preventative measures based on customer behavior to minimize customer attrition
- Analyze client example financial reports and propose Qvinci possible permutations
- Any other responsibilities that Management determines to be appropriate in order to make you successful
Role-specific Qualifications: Expert level experience in:
- Microsoft Excel including but not limited to:
- Functions, such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, IFERROR, INDEX, MATCH, TRANSPOSE, AND, OR, and ISTRUE separately or in conjunction / nested.
- Use of advanced conditional formatting
- Creating and organizing complex data tables
- Creating advanced custom reports, charts, graphs, KPIs, or other customized data visualizations
- Strong understanding and history of designing attractive layout and styled reports (look and feel) that maximizes user value
- Data analytics design
- Prior experience with Tableau™, POWER BI or similar advanced reporting and analytics tools is highly desirable
- Prior experience with QuickBooks accounting software desirable
- Creator: Independent critical thinker capable of seeing the problem and creating salient, effective and efficient solutions
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no big egos allowed
- Effective: Execution with Excellence! Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty. Never use the words, “that’s not my job”
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer and your team members
- Start-up: Must completely understand what it is to succeed in a start-up environment
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Four-year degree from an accredited institution in related software and information technology field at a minimum;
- Master's or Doctorate a huge plus.
- A minimum of 7+ years of advanced data analysis, design and presentation experience;
- Past proven experience designing advanced reports and business intelligence reports from financial data.
- Examples of actual work required