Job Description Details
SCHEDULE: Wed-Sat, 5:00PM - 3:30AM
- Building Maintenance - Perform painting, sheetrock repairs, and general Tenant Improvement work as needed. Perform minor repairs on doors, dock plates, and plumbing to resolve problems and ensure successful operation.
- Conveyor System Maintenance - Perform minor preventative maintenance tasks, with the goal of expanding hands-on knowledge and experience.
- Equipment Maintenance -- Maintain equipment (i.e., scanners, photocells), battery room, and Maintenance shop in clean and good working order.
- Facility Cleanliness / Safety - Ensure the maintenance shop area is organized, neat and clean. Adhere to 5S principles. Identify and act immediately regarding any safety hazards, spills, etc., to avoid the risk of accidents. Use safe lifting techniques and operate power equipment in a safe manner. Abide by all stated regulations while performing works, i.e., lockout/tag out procedures, etc. Maintain general cleanliness of building including collection of all recycled materials.
- Fabrication - Utilize materials and tools to create custom equipment to support the operation (i.e., wood, metal, etc.).
- Record Keeping - Perform necessary data entry (i.e., work order tracking/filing) and keep current tools and documents updated as necessary (i.e., Material Safety Data Sheets). Maintain records to ensure accountability of time, parts and repairs.
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day-all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.