Founded in 2017 and based in New York. Quora is a trusted startup. Each of the team are experts in a previous industry so we have come together to create a super company. We want to have a mix of consumer experience, recruiting, consultive acquisitions and creative from the UK, US and LATAM.
We found that brands wanted to meet their customers not just get star feedback after an app interaction or a like on Facebook. We wanted to create something that was the solution, the bridge between advertising and actually creating those end users or new customers! With new social media companies launching all the time – we needed to be different
About Our New Openings:
As a Events Associate, we are looking to hire people that are interested in facilitating positive communication skills. Whether that is between clients, customers, or even individuals in our office setting. This position allows for public speaking and market research study opportunities as well. In addition, this position also gives our employees opportunities to progress into various management positions to those that work hard.
- Perform tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Aid marketing executives with organizing projects
- Assist with organizing promotional events and campaigns and attend them to ensure their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and build trusting relationships
- Prior experience as a marketing assistant or experience in a related field
- High School Diploma; degree in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus
- Excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Don’t wait any longer to feed your wanderlust, Apply TODAY!
For Consideration: Send in your resume, LinkedIn profile, or cover letter as soon as possible in order to be contacted immediately upon review. Candidates must be over the age of 18 in order to qualify.