$10 - $13 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Get examination rooms ready for patients by ensuring the rooms are well-stocked and at a comfortable temperature and all equipment is sterilized
- Discuss patient information, medical history, and the reason for their visit to share with the healthcare staff
- Provide support to healthcare staff during examination by handing the correct supplies and medical instruments to the physician, position the patient, and assisting with other tasks as needed
- Complete the patient’s insurance forms in their records, notating all symptoms, test results, diagnoses, treatment instructions, and prescriptions
- Document the patient’s vital signs including respiration rate, blood pressure, respiration rate, and pulse and write down the information in their chart
- High school diploma or GED
- Possesses basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
- Must have completed an accredited medical assisting program and a supervised externship in a healthcare setting
- Prior experience as in a medical assisting role performing administrative duties or similar position in a healthcare work environment is preferred
- Great communication and customer service skills
At Quiroz Adult Medicine Clinic we work to improve the health of the community, one person at a time.
We strive for excellence in everything we do, show compassion to those we serve and those we work with.
We also adapt to the ever-changing - medical climate and guard a positive, gossip free workplace environment.
Full-time employees can anticipate a competitive salary and generous benefits which include 401K and PTO time.
Quiroz Adult Medicine Clinic