QUIRE: THE PREMIER APPLICATION FOR TECHNICAL REPORT WRITING
Are you an experienced Environmental / Property Condition Due Diligence Professional?
Are you an experienced QUIRE User?
Do you want to join QUIRE as we transform the industry?
If the answers to the above are, “yes,” then you may be a great addition to our QUIRE team.
The QUIRE platform is the leading cloud-based SaaS application for technical report writing. QUIRE has transformed the way our clients draft and deliver reports. We are driving this innovation, saving our clients time and money in the process.
We are looking for a Client Success Lead experienced in Environmental Due Diligence and/or Property Condition Assessment fields to join QUIRE
QUIRE is headquartered in beautiful downtown Doylestown, PA, but remote office locations will be considered. Our clients span North America (for now- did we mention that we’re growing?!?). Flexible work hours allow us to assist our Users in all time zones.
User feedback is key to QUIRE’s growth. QUIRE team members constantly analyze patterns in clients’ software use, leading directly to platform improvements. In this role, you will advocate for our clients and share their viewpoints with the QUIRE team to facilitate and implement these objectives.
Successful candidates in this role at QUIRE will be the prime contact for a set of new and existing clients, optimizing client User’s ability to effectively master QUIRE to complete ESAs, PCAs, as well as numerous other technical documents. Client Success Lead skills that are key to this position include:
- Managing the on-boarding of new companies to QUIRE; helping new companies design customized report templates, tools, and libraries that meet their unique needs; and, ensuring that QUIRE is being used by clients to the highest level of optimization possible.
- Enhancing the User experience through training, demonstrations of new features, and streamlining their workflows.
- Providing support, troubleshooting, and pro-active problem-solving.
- Utilizing your experience and knowledge of industry standards and regulations in the due diligence industry- including ASTM, FMAC, and FNMA- to maximize a company’s use of QUIRE and to improve QUIRE’s products.
- Identifying potential new technical writing markets and opportunities.
- Testing new QUIRE features and provide feedback from the User’s perspective.
- 10+ years’ experience in the environmental assessment or property condition due diligence fields.
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience.
- A strong knowledge of ASTM standards. Special consideration will be given to candidates who are on ASTM committees.
- Competencies in FNMA and FMAC agency guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including effective listening skills).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Energetic, engaging phone skills with a range of audiences.
- QUIRE experience is strongly preferred. Candidates with advanced QUIRE skills, like template building, will be given special consideration.
To the successful candidate we offer;
- A competitive annual salary
- Performance Bonus Program
- 100% paid Medical Insurance
- Paid Leave - vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Professional development and training
- Casual and flexible work environment—remote office locations will be considered
- Opportunity for growth with a quickly-expanding, successful company.
We are seeking candidates who are driven, dedicated, and want to work with the industry-leader. If you feel you are qualified, please provide a resume and a minimum 1-page writing sample. This position will be accepting applications until filled.
QUIRE, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply.