Respiratory Clinical Sales Specialist
- Expired: November 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a local medical equipment company that is a rapidly growing leader in the provision of clinical respiratory equipment and service to patients is seeking a highly-motivated, energetic and experienced individual to become part of our organization.
POSITION TITLE: Respiratory Clinical Sales Specialist REPORTS TO: VP of Clinical Sales SUMMARY: The Respiratory Sales Specialist implements all Respiratory/Ventilation sales activities and is responsible for achieving revenue objectives. The Respiratory Sales Specialist provides clinical and educational tools and programs to ensure successful understanding and application of the respiratory product line. The primary referral sources are Pulmonologists, PCPs, ALS Clinics, Hospitals, and LTACs. The Respiratory Sales Specialist assists in the development and expansion of new and existing businesses through in-services, training programs, and their respiratory clinical expertise. They focus on generating and securing referrals and the successful transition of set-up on clinical respiratory equipment. They provide ongoing education to referral sources, as well as all aspects of the clinical respiratory program and complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide clinical services and education to patients to improve quality of life, respiratory conditions, and prevent hospital re-admissions.
- Assess new and current accounts to determine referral numbers and the projected usage of services.
- Responsible for product and clinical application presentations to customers and physicians to increase customer’s knowledge base on all respiratory/ventilation product lines and the latest information available on pulmonary disease management.
- A strong well-rounded Respiratory Therapist who has therapy solutions for all patients transiting home with respiratory conditions and can provide support, education, and interventions to keep them there.
- Must have the ability to perform product demonstrations for all ventilation product lines. Must be able to lead demonstrations without the assistance of the manufacturer’s support representative.
- Provide respiratory services to patients so that their quality of life might be enhanced. Evaluates the effectiveness of the present respiratory regimen. Provides input into the interdisciplinary plan of care to promote optimal respiratory function related to the patient's potential. Instructs patients and caregivers on appropriate respiratory care and equipment protocols.
- Complete all other requirements related to sales position. (A detailed job description will be provided upon job offer)
- Associates Degree (A.S.) or higher in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Respiratory Therapy encompassing homecare and hospital experience, with sleep laboratory experience a plus.
- ICU experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Certified Respiratory Technician (CRT), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), or Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (RPSGT). (Some States- RN)
- Current state license or appropriate registration required.
- May be required to obtain additional state licensures in order to expand geographical coverage area of Protech Home Medical.
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence. Must have excellent driving record.
- A minimum of 1 years of sales experience in the healthcare field or experience selling services is preferred.
- Proficient in basic computer operations including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook email, Office 365, Teams and calendar applications. Ability to run reports and assess data objectively.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- 401K w/match
Job Type: Full-time
Quipt Home Medical
HealthcareView all jobs at Quipt Home Medical