Sales Account Manager - Take the next step in your career at Quintillion!
Quintillion Networks Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a sales or marketing professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Quintillion is currently seeking an engaged and experienced Sales Account Manager to help support ongoing BD/Sales and Marketing needs!
Looking for a local Alaskan company full of growth and energy? Quintillion is a dynamic one-of-a-kind organization specializing in subsea fiber optics and telecommunications infrastructure in rural Alaska. As of 2017 Quintillion is responsible for installing a 1,200 mile submarine fiber optic cable between Nome and Prudhoe Bay, providing 21st Century communications in the Alaska Arctic for the very first time!
Quintillion is seeking a full-time, charismatic Sales Account Manager to provide project and account management, customer relations, and public relations support to our Market Development division. This position will also be providing a variety of administrative and creative support, creating Marketing collateral, and designing campaign, writing proposals, and presenting/hosting Marketing events.
The purpose of this position will be to provide innovative solutions for Market Development and client maintenance, working in tandem with other divisions to achieve goals for current and new business, as well as acting project manager for ongoing Marketing events and campaigns. Business development support will include marketing collateral, analyses, proposal writing, event management, and other general professional-level marketing and communications services.
Is this position for you?
An ideal candidate will have at least five years experience in Marketing/Sales and at least five years in project management. Direct experience in telecommunications, federal contracting and E-rating is strongly preferred. Some travel will be required for this position (20-30% of the time, some overnight), travelling will include in and around the Anchorage municipal area, as well as other remote sites in and around the state of Alaska (e.g. North Slope, Utqiagvik).
Education & Experience for this job:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field.
- Five or more years of experience involving marketing, business development, or external communications, research and analysis, or some combination thereof.
- At least five or more years of project management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience with the Alaska market is required.
- Knowledge of E-Rate and RHC experience and awareness is strongly preferred.
- Experience must include telecommunications, proposal writing, project coordination, and market collateral development.
We will consider equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for this job:
- Advanced expertise in Word; presentation applications such as PowerPoint or Prezi; and Outlook. Intermediate level expertise in Excel
- Advanced project and event management skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills such to be able to manage multiple active tasks and projects
- Advanced quality control abilities and detail orientation
- Advanced creative skills to generate and develop collateral
- Social media and marketing platform adeptness
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team and to provide support for multiple internal clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little day-to-day supervisory oversight
- Familiarity with the telecommunications industry in Alaska, and associated market, products, and services.
Apply online today!
If you are qualified and interested in exploring this opportunity further, please submit an application and resume to https://qexpressnet.applicantpool.com/.
BusinessView all jobs at Quintillion Networks