Accounting Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Quiñones Consulting & Tax Inc.
$15.00 – 18.00 an hour
*Include introductory e-mail and resume. Do not apply in person, No Phone Calls Please.*
Growing but established business tax preparation and accounting firm. Accounting firm is seeking one permanent full-time Accounting Administrative/Receptionist. Responsible for various tasks interfacing with accounting staff and clients in our two offices. Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, highly organized, passion & commitment to work, responsible, fast learner, on time, be able to multitask, strong work ethic and be ready to take initiative. Most of our clients and all our staff are easy to deal with but we need that persistent and patient person to help in following up with clients. We will train the right person. This position is ideal for someone seeking advancement and an opportunity for growth. Duties include but not limited to the following:
· Answering multi-line phones, provide excellent phone coverage for all incoming phone calls and transferring to the correct team members. Take and distribute messages. Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Responsible for various tasks interfacing with accounting team members and clients
· Following up on collection of documents and data, keep track of mail, and packages
· Greeting clients/guests coming to the office
· Reviewing checklists and updating the status of different projects
· Assist in our Accounts Receivable Management and Collections efforts
· Provide support to the Accounting Team Members
· Maintaining client checklist for sales tax returns preparation and tracking current bookkeeping completion
· Maintain a log of clients that are on payment plans and follow up on a monthly basis
· Collect payments from clients and distribute to office manager
· Tax Return Assembly
· Additional tasks as directed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time hourly position.
· Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
· Overtime is a must during tax season. OT M-F some Saturdays
Required Education & Experience
· 1 + years of office experience
· Working knowledge of Excel/Word
· Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking and written skills essential (Required)
· Health Insurance after 1 year, 50%
· Simple IRA
· Paid time off
· Paid Sick Time
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 -18.00 an hour
· License: Driver’s License (Required)
· 1+ years of office experience, hands on office/accounting experience prefer
If you have the above experience and are outgoing, energetic, have a positive attitude, and upbeat personality who is not afraid of a challenge. Join our team! Please send your resume *No Phone Calls Please.