Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The goal of the ISR is to re-establish, qualify and maintain contact with small to medium-sized customers in all industries to increase sales of machines, parts and service solutions. These are typically customers with, however, not limited to, 0-6 pieces of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Account Qualification and Update: The ISR will proactively manage an account base in assigned territories using the telephone as his/her primary tool. ISR will qualify accounts, update the customer’s complete account information and begin developing the relationship.
• Maintain Call Cycle: ISR will strive to maintain a minimum of 120 calls per week, spending four days per week on the telephone and utilizing the fifth day for personal training and development.
• Maintain Accurate Account Database: ISR will maintain accurate customer account information and machine population. This allows the targeting of specific customers for sales and promotions and the tracking of specific account and territory goals.
• Promote Dealership Services: Promote all aspects of the Dealership, selling machines, parts, service, labor, customer service agreements.
• Lead development: Develop and qualify machine and/or parts and service leads and where applicable, forward to the Dealership outside sales organization.
• Sales and Customer Satisfaction: Through Needs Analysis process, determine individual customer’s needs and provide solutions to meet them.
• Relationship Building: The ISR is the single point of contact from the Dealer to the customer. The ISR’s ability to develop a strong positive relationship with his/her customers and fellow employees (PSSR/machine/engine sales reps) is critical for success.
• Personal Development: Ongoing process encompassing goal setting and setting attainable monthly and yearly objectives intended to reinforce continuous improvement and achievement toward company goals. The ISR is expected to complete the Dealership’s ISR training
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect for People, Quality and Customer Service.
Quinn Company CAT
Our history began in 1919 when Quinn Company supplied the Killifer Disc and Holt Tractor to the Fresno area farmers in their quest to develop the great San Joaquin Valley into the worlds richest agricultural region. In 1925, when Holt and Best Tractor Company merged to form Caterpillar Tractor Co. (now Caterpillar Inc.), Quinn became its dealer in the Fresno and Madera County area. Since then, we have expanded through acquisitions and grown along with the economy of California.
Now in our third generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 18 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 800 employees to serve our customers.
We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar.
Get fresh Senior Inside Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
People Searching Senior Inside Sales Representative Also Searched